This web site (the "Service") is provided by Biamonte Publishing LTD.
The material contained in the Service is for information purposes only. Nothing in the Service is intended to:
- be for medical diagnosis or treatment;
- take the place of a consultation with a physician or competent health care professional for medical diagnosis and/or treatment; or
- serve as an endorsement for any medical practice, physician, pharmaceutical product or medical device.
Neither Biamonte Publishing LTD. nor the health care professionals or health care organization associated with the Service guarantee the accuracy or
completeness of the information on this Service or any web site linked to the Service. The information and/or features of the Service
may include technical errors, typographical errors, delays, omissions or inaccuracies. Periodically, changes may be made in the information
and functionality provided in the Service.
Neither Biamonte Publishing LTD. nor the health care professionals or health care organization associated with the Service assume responsibility for the
information and data contained in the Service, nor do we assume responsibility for any diagnosis or treatment made based on the information
on this Service.
The web sites contained in the Service are the property of Biamonte Publishing LTD.
The end user of this site (you) assumes full responsibility and risk for the appropriate use of the Service.
Consent Form For Nutritional Program:
Please take a moment to read and sign our Consent Form.
It is understood by the undersigned:
1. We do not diagnose. Nothing we do or imply should be construed as such. We attempt to ascertain factors about your nutritional health.
2. We make no attempts to cure any "condition." We make no claims or imply any claims that suggestions are given to cure any condition.
We do not claim that any nutritional supplements such as vitamins, minerals, herbs or proteins will cure any condition, nor that its purpose
is to cure any condition. Neither Michael Biamonte CCN nor his staff intends to practice medicine in any way.
3. We do not prescribe, nor do we treat disease. We do not attempt to interfere with medical advice in any way. We cannot advise you on your
medication given to you by your M.D. or any other doctor. Please always ask your M.D. for advise on your medication.
4. Michael Biamonte CCN is not a medical doctor, nor does he portray himself as such. Michael Biamonte CCN does not treat or care for medical emergencies.
I understand that if I am in great pain or discomfort, I should seek MEDICAL TREATMENT.
5. Certain persons considered experts may disagree with our conclusions concerning your nutritional health and the approach to rectify it,
but our recommendations are deemed, nevertheless, to be of current nutritional interest and based on reliable,
sound authority from respected researchers in nutrition.
Please acknowledge the previous statements by completion and submission of the following form fields: Full Name and e-mail.